Do you need a security presence within your organization, but aren’t ready to commit to a full time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)? We can help! EliteSec offers a virtual CISO (vCISO) option for those organizations that are looking to have a point contact for clients, contracts, and audits.
Whether you are looking for guidance on your company’s future, or you want someone to review your current development plan, a virtual CISO (vCISO) may be exactly what you’re looking for as you grow your business. Some (but not all) of the functions that a vCISO can bring to your business include:
- Add security controls to your businesses culture and business plans.
- Working with client requests, security questionnaires, and other communications.
- Building out disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your business.
- Provide training for end users, phishing simulations, and other work.
- Giving guidance for your senior leadership team and people managers, to build a secure culture at your business.
- Coordinating with other security services, such as incident response teams, to offer a communications channel during an incident.
If you are a small-to-medium sized business and looking for general assistance with your own security programs on a semi-regular basis, a virtual CISO may be your best solution.
We have three unique packages available to meet your needs. Each package comes with a set number of hours. Don’t use all the hours each month? You can bank up to 3 months worth of hours as you move forward, depending on the package you select.
- Bronze - 4 hours per month, no rollup.
- Silver - 8 hours per month, rollup up to 1 month worth of hours.
- Gold - 12 hours per month, rollup up to 3 months worth of hours.
Packages are charged on a monthly basis, and there is no minimum commitment. Our vCISO packages allow for a lot of flexibility, and we are more than happy to discuss which plan is right for you.