Do you need a security presence within your organization, but aren’t ready to hire a full time Chief Information Security Officer? We can help! EliteSec offers a virtual CISO (vCISO) option for those organizations that are looking to have a point contact for clients, contracts, and audits.
Whether you are looking for guidance on your company’s future cybersecurity plans, or you’re looking for help with customer questionnaires, a virtual CISO (vCISO) may be exactly what you’re looking for. Our vCISO offering can help you with your ongoing cybersecurity needs, including:
- Customer security questionnaires and security clause reviews in contracts
- Security program creation and oversight
- 3rd party vendor reviews
- Preparation for compliance audits such as SOC 2 or PCI-DSS
If you are an SMB looking for assistance with your own cybersecurity posture, a vCISO may meet your needs nicely. Contact us today!
EliteSec offers three (3) different hourly packages to meet your needs. What if you don’t use all the hours each month? No problem, you can bank up to 2 months worth of unused hours to use in future months, depending on the package you select.
- Bronze - 4 hours per month, no banking available.
- Silver - 8 hours per month, bank up to 1 month worth of hours for up to 12 hours total. Also includes a 10% on other services!
- Gold - 16 hours per month, bank up up to 2 months worth of hours, for up to 24 hours total. Also includes a 15% on other services!
Packages are billed on a monthly basis, and there is no minimum commitment. Our vCISO packages were designed for flexibility, so reach out today to discuss how we can help round out your cybersecurity needs.