Do you need a security presence within your organization, but aren’t ready to hire a full time security officer? We can help! EliteSec offers a virtual CISO (vCISO) option for those organizations that are looking to have a point contact for clients, contracts, and audits.
Whether you are looking for guidance on your company’s future cybersecurity plans, or you’re looking for help with customer questionnaires, a virtual CISO (vCISO) may be exactly what you’re looking for. Our vCISO offering can help you with your ongoing cybersecurity needs, including:
- Customer security questionnaires and security clause reviews in contracts
- Giving guidance for your senior leadership team and people managers, to build a secure culture at your business
- Risk program creation and management
- 3rd party vendor reviews
If you are a small-to-medium sized business and looking for general assistance with your own security programs on a semi-regular basis, a virtual CISO may be your best solution.
EliteSec offers three (3) different hourly packages to meet your needs. What if you don’t use all the hours each month? No problem, you can bank up to 2 months worth of unused hours to use in future months, depending on the package you select.
- Bronze - 4 hours per month, no banking available.
- Silver - 8 hours per month, bank up to 1 month worth of hours, or 16 hours total.
- Gold - 12 hours per month, bank up up to 2 months worth of hours, or 24 hours total.
Packages are billed on a monthly basis, and there is no minimum commitment. Our vCISO packages were designed for flexibility, so reach out today to discuss how we can help round out your cybersecurity needs.